We are looking for a motivated fish farmer (m/f/d) for our modern recirculation system for sturgeon and caviar production as soon as possible.
Your area of responsibility:
- Care and maintenance of the fish stocks in our facilities.
- Feeding, health control and care of the fish.
- Monitoring water quality and environmental conditions.
- Support in the development and implementation of breeding strategies.
- Sorting, preparing and in some cases processing caviar production, fish products and fish processing.
- Assisting with the care, maintenance and repair of plant technology and technical equipment.
- Compliance with hygiene and quality standards.
- Documentation of various processes.
- Completed training as a fish farmer (is a great advantage) or comparable qualification, alternatively professional experience in agriculture, fish processing or similar.
- Basic knowledge of fish processing, equipment sorting and ultrasound examination is an advantage.
- Enjoy working with live animals and willingness to take responsibility for them.
- Reliability and ability to work in a team.
- Independent, conscientious and hygienic way of working.
- Driving licence (class B/BE) desirable.
- Willingness to work weekends, public holidays and on-call duties.
- There must be no health-related exclusion from working in food production.
If you would like to become part of our dedicated team and contribute your passion for fish farming, we look forward to receiving your application.
Please send your CV and a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org
We will be happy to answer any questions you may have on 03537-203850.